How We Support Specialized Talent
- Your time is optimized. We won’t waste your time suggesting roles or specific jobs that are not the right fit for your skills and expertise. We are proud that our interview-to-placement ratio is superior to the industry standard.
- We have office support. Our back-office is committed to accuracy and reliability. That means you will get paid when you’re supposed to be paid. We are also committed to being honest with pay. We keep our costs low so that we can pay you more.
- We support you in your role. When we place you in a client company, we don’t “set you and forget.” Our team will follow up with you regularly to assess needs and discuss solutions to any issues.
- We provide training. We want to see you grow in your career. Whether that’s gaining a new skill or becoming an industry leader, we provide training to support you.
- We are considerate of your work environment. We are focused on promoting a healthy environment for consultants. If you have concerns, we have concerns. So, share concerns with us!
- Benefits. We offer 401k with a match. We offer health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability.
Take Advantage of Our Referral Program
Do you have contacts or know colleagues that would be a good fit for Rekruiters? We proudly offer a robust referral program for current consultants looking to grow their income.
We are constantly seeking talent with specialized skills in accounting, finance, IT, and general technology to place in jobs for our client companies. If you know skilled and experienced individuals such as yourself that are seeking career growth in their field, let us know.
You will be rewarded for your referral as long as the individual you refer continues to work through our consulting and recruiting service.